BioPure Healing Products, LLC
BioPure Japanese Knotweed Herbal Tincture
Providing a more concentrated source of resveratrol, Japanese knotweed is preferred over grape skins by many dietary supplement manufacturers. Unlike grapes, Japanese knotweed can be grown year round, allowing manufacturers to have a consistent source of resveratrol for their pills. Knotweed contains the potent antioxidant resveratrol, which can help to lower cholesterol, regulate blood pressure and the digestive system.* Offered in a 2 fl oz liquid tincture.
- Promotes healthy inflammatory processes*
- Cardiovascular support*
- Promotes increased energy and vitality*
- Supports Antioxidant processes*
- Intended for internal or external use†.
Servings per Container
- 60 (one squeeze of the dropper or about 20 drops)
- Polygonum Cuspidatum (hu zhang, bushy knotweed, giant knot, tiger’s cane) and organic corn alcohol (55% mix).
We obtain raw ingredients and materials from ethical and reliable suppliers worldwide. We use organic, gluten-free alcohol made from non-GMO corn, and we use state-of-the art USP purified water systems for all dilution involving water.