BioPure Healing Products, LLC
CVE Chlorella Vulgaris Extract
Chlorella Vulgaris Extract (or CVE) offered in capsule form. This capsule form is easy to swallow, and dissolves quicker, making it easier to digest than tablets. 60 capsules, 100mg ea.
Chlorella Vulgaris is distinguished from Chlorella Pyrenoidosa by its thinner cell wall, which makes it easier for patients to digest.*
Click here to view our BioPure Chlorella Comparison Chart.
Research & More Information
Chlorella is a tiny, single-celled blue-green freshwater algae that has survived on this planet, relatively unchanged, for over two billion years.1 Chlorella gets its name from chlorophyll, the green plant pigment responsible for photosynthesis. Chlorella contains larger quantities of chlorophyll within its tiny cells, than any other plant known. Alfalfa was long thought to be the plant kingdom’s richest source of chlorophyll, but Chlorellahas 20-30 times the amount found in alfalfa.1,2 Chlorella’s high chlorophyll content accounts for its super efficiency in utilizing the sun’s energy to grow, and also for many of its health benefits to humans.
Chlorella is a complete food, rich in protein, vitamins and minerals.3 It has twice the protein found in an equivalent weight of beef, plus it contains all 8 of the essential amino acids. A single 100 gram capsule of Chlorella contains over 51,000 IU of Vitamin A. It also has B-1, B-2, B-6, B-12, C, E, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, PABA, niacin, riboflavin, and inositol. Chlorella is also rich in minerals, especially iron and zinc.
- Promotion of Blood Sugar Metabolism*
- Cardiovascular Health/Circulation Support*
- Cholesterol Maintenance*
- Energy, Fitness & Endurance Support*
- Hormonal Balance Support*
- Immunity Support
- Intended for internal use. Take 2 capsules once daily†.
- Pure Chlorella Vulgaris Extract.
- Certified Organic. Free of pesticides, preservatives, colors & flavors. No binders or filling agents.
- Please Note: We do not recommend any of our natural products to be used in the treatment of small children without the guidance of a licensed healthcare provider.