BioPure Healing Products, LLC
Calcium Bentonite Clay
Calcium Bentonite Living Clay powder offered in a 1lb jar.
Calcium Bentonite Clay is rare desert clay that has been protected from contaminants and leaching by the climate. Sealed away and isolated from natural elements by a cap of zeolite minerals for forty-three million years, this highly charged Calcium Bentonite Clay has tremendous drawing power. Our green swelling clay is ground to a 325 screen mesh and has a pH of 9.7 making it smooth hydrated clay.
- Cleansing the liver, colon and skin*
- Balancing bacteria in the digestive tract*
- Improving nutrient assimilation*
- Strengthening the immune system*
- Food Allergy Management*
- Gastrointestinal Support*
- Blood Sugar Metabolism*
- Inflammation/Pain Management for Arthritis*
- Re-mineralizes cells and tissues*
- Alkalizes the body*
- Good source of minerals and trace elements*
- Intended for internal use or external use. In a glass jar, add selected amounts of clay and water or juice and put lid on tightly. Shake vigorously for 1 minute. Let it stand for 15 minutes with the lid off to allow the clay to expand and breathe. Return cap, tighten and repeat the shaking process again before consumption. Some residue will remain in the bottom. The consistency can be easily adjusted by adding more powdered clay or water until personal preference is achieved†.
- 100% Pure Calcium Bentonite Clay
- **Disclaimer: Any nutritional supplement should be used according to the directions on the product label, and under the supervision of an authorized healthcare professional, to be sure there are no undesirable interactions with existing medical conditions or other prescribed medications. In the case of BioPure’s fine powder products, including Calcium Bentonite Clay, ZeoBind, MicroSilica, and Enhanced Matrix Formula (Matrix Electrolyte Powder), it is important to note that these powders are meant to be dissolved in liquid and swallowed orally. Care should be taken to avoid inhalation of the powder dust. If inhaled, they are not immediately detrimental to one’s health, but research has shown that long-term inhalation of some powders, such as talc, may cause irritation to the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs.